Dates/Times: June 2nd (8:30am-3:00 pm) and June 3rd (8:30am-2:30pm)
Eligibility: Rising seniors who have completed their Junior year
What to Expect:
* Experience personal one-on-one counseling tailored to your needs
* Take a practical career test and determine your college major
* Apply to scholarships and gain insight on how to get money for school
* Narrow your college search and find the right fit
* Refine your college essays
* Visit California Baptist University and UCR in person to learn the tools needed to find the right fit
* Enjoy great snacks and fun!
* Learn what NOT to do and how to avoid making common mistakes
* Get ahead and save yourself from unneeded stress in your senior year!
Program: Don’t miss this crucial hands‐on college counseling workshop designed
specifically for you. Even if you know the college and major you plan
to pursue don’t miss this opportunity to gain the tools needed to
successfully apply to colleges and scholarships!
Cost: $40.00 (includes lunch on Thursday and snacks) ‐ Pay by Credit Card or Check (made payable to WCS)
Registration: The deadline to register is May 13th (After May 13th the cost increases to $60).